The Enterprise Europe Network North of France and the i-Trans competitiveness cluster organize a brokerage event in rail industry during the 10th edition of SIFER, France’s only international fair dedicated exclusively on the rail market.
This matchmaking event is a unique platform for small and medium sized enterprises, start-ups and larger companies as well as research institutes to find new business partners, initiate cross border co-operations and share innovative technologies in an efficient way.
Attendance at this event is free of charge. However, you must be registered to attend to the main SIFER 2017 event. Register to attend SIFER 2017.
- Rolling stock – the latest in rail vehicle design & systems
- Infrastructures – innovation in rail infrastructure technology
- Passenger transport technology – meeting passenger needs
- Rail vehicle interior – matching passenger expectations
Why to participate?
Meet potential partners or costumers and expand your company’s network within the European railways industry.
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Develop and/or strengthen business relationships
- Find new commercial and technological partners
- Establish collaborations with international companies