Future Match at CeBIT 2017
20 – 24 March 2017 in hall 6, stand A18/27
Meet potential cooperation partners during Future Match at CeBIT
Future Match at the information and communication technology (ICT) fair CeBIT 2017 in Hannover, Germany, is the 19th edition of the international brokerage event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), the largest business support network in Europe.
Since 1999, Future Match has enabled enterprises and research organisations to find partners for international cooperation such as sales and license agreements, joint ventures, subcontracting, technology transfer or research & development projects.
In 2016, 277 companies and research organisations from over 35 countries participated in Future Match and met for 1000 bilateral meetings. Read more on last edition…
The meetings will take place at CeBIT in Hannover (hall 6, stand A18/27).
The Enterprise Europe Network Sector Group ICT is supporting Future Match 2017.
Flyer: Future Match 2017
- Get the latest information about ICT trends and innovations
- Promote your products, technologies and know-how
- Find a solution for your IT problem
- Find new commercial and technology partners
- Find new clients and cooperation or business partners
- Discuss new project ideas
- Big Data & Cloud
- Business Electronics & Equipment
- Commerce & Banking
- Communication & Networks
- ECM, Input/Output Solutions
- ERP & HR Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Marketing and Sales Solutions
- Research & Innovation
- Unmanned Systems & Solutions
How to participate?
- Register (regular fee: 110 EUR + VAT, incl. CeBIT exhibition tickets) and create a cooperation profile describing your offer or request.
- All the participants’ profiles will be published in the online catalogue on this website.
- Browse the catalogue and book meetings with participants you are interested in.
- Prior to the event you will receive an individual meeting schedule and your entrance tickets.
- Come to our booth to conduct the 30-minute meetings.
- Thematic guided tours to the booths of Lower Saxony and Japan
- Advisory services on intellectual property right (IPR) in ICT
- Advisory services on the European ICT research funding